Three Creeks Farm is a small working farm in middle Tennessee located about 45 minutes west of Nashville.
We raise Shetland sheep, Tennessee Fainting Goats, and various breeds of Bantam chickens. We also grow dye plants, herbs, gourmet garlic, and a variety of flowers.
We teach a wide range of classes and workshops including our popular blacksmithing, soap making, spinning, and felting classes. In addition to our scheduled classes, we’re also available for private classes for individuals and small groups — please contact us for more information.
- Sunday, Jan. 7, 2018 – Beginning Blacksmithing – 1 to 4 PM
- Saturday, Jan. 13, 2018 – Beginning Blacksmithing – 1 to 4 PM
- Sunday, Jan. 14, 2018 – Introduction to Knife Making – 1 to 4 PM
- Saturday, Jan. 20, 2018 – Intermediate Blacksmithing – 1 to 4 PM
- Sunday, Jan. 21, 2018 – Advanced Blcksmithing – 1 to 4 PM
- Sunday, Jan. 28, 2018 – Beginning Blacksmithing – 1 to 4 PM
- Saturday, Feb, 3, 2018 – Introduction to Tong Making – 1 to 4 PM
- Saturday, Feb, 10, 2018 – Introduction to Knife Making – 1 to 4 PM
- Sunday, Feb. 18, 2018 – Beginning Blacksmithing – 1 to 4 PM
- Saturday, Feb. 24, 2018 – Intermediate Blacksmithing – 1 to 4 PM
- We’re done with our soap classes for 2017 but will be starting up again in early spring of 2018. If you’re interested being notified when we post new classes, please subscribe to our Soap Making class newsletter.
Sunday November 12, 2017- Beginning Spinning 1-4 pm
Sunday, December 17, 2017 – Beginning Needle Felting – 1- 4 pm
We offer farm tours and demonstrations for groups and school trips on subjects such as blacksmithing, hand-spinning, shearing, homesteading, and more.
Steve is a blacksmith and does blacksmithing classes and demonstrations at local events and craft fairs. We sell his hand-forged ironwork and he does custom orders as well.
Beth spins and felts wool from their sheep into yarn and felted items that is offered for sale in the gift shop, The Little Shop of Fiber. She also does demonstrations dressed in period clothing and teaches spinning and felting workshops and classes.
We sell Kromski spinning wheels, Kromski Looms, Kromski accessories and supplies, a wide variety of felting fiber, dye, and hand cards as well as Earthues natural dyes and mordants.
Our Annual Events
Middle Tennessee Fiber Festival
Three Creeks Farm puts on the Middle Tennessee Fiber Festival every year on the Friday and Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend.
Vendors come from around the country and offer classes and workshops in felting, mixed media fiber art, fiber preparation, knitting, spinning, and weaving.
Spinning wheels, fleeces, felting supplies, and much more are on sale each year; please drop by to join in on the fun!
We hold our annual Dye Dye event here on the farm each fall.
Bring your ready to dye yarn or wool, dye pots if you have them and a sense of adventure. I will have Earthues natural dyes for sale as well as mordants, wool and un-dyed yarn.
We do not charge anything, but do ask for donations to cover the cost of propane. We will have a meal about noon, so bring a dish or desert to add.
Wear weather appropriate old clothes that you don’t mind getting dye on.