Three Creeks Farm is a small working farm in middle Tennessee located about 45 minutes west of Nashville.
We raise Shetland sheep, Tennessee Fainting Goats, and various breeds of Bantam chickens. We also grow some dye plants that we offer for sale.
We teach a wide range of classes and workshops including our popular blacksmithing, soap making, spinning, and felting classes. In addition to our scheduled classes, we’re also available for private classes for individuals and small groups — please contact us for more information.
Blacksmithing: If you’re interested in being emailed when we post new classes, please subscribe to our Blacksmithing class newsletter.
Please note that due to COVID-19, students are required to wear masks at all times during classes.
- Beginning Blacksmithing – Sunday, March 14, 2021 – 1 to 4 PM
- Beginning Blacksmithing – Sunday, March 21, 2021 – 1 to 4 PM
- Beginning Blacksmithing Youth (ages 17 and under) – Saturday, March 27, 2021 – 9 AM to noon
- Intro to Knife Making – Sunday, March 28, 2021 – 1 to 4 PM
- Intro to Knife Making – Sunday, April 11, 2021 – 1 to 4 PM
- Beginning Blacksmithing – Saturday, April 17, 2021 – 9 AM to noon
- Advanced Blacksmithing – Sunday, April 18, 2021 – 1 to 4 PM
- Intermediate Blacksmithing – Sunday, April 25, 2021 – 1 to 4 PM
Soap Making: If you’re interested in being emailed when we post new classes, please subscribe to our Soap Making class newsletter
Spinning and Felting Classes: if you’re interested in being emailed when we post new classes, please subscribe to our Spinning and Felting class newsletter.
Steve is a blacksmith and does blacksmithing classes and demonstrations at local events and craft fairs. We sell his hand-forged ironwork and he does custom orders as well.
Beth spins and felts wool from their sheep into yarn and felted items that is offered for sale in the gift shop, The Little Shop of Fiber. She also does demonstrations dressed in period clothing and teaches spinning and felting workshops and classes.
We sell Kromski spinning wheels, Kromski Looms, Kromski accessories and supplies, a wide variety of felting fiber, dye, and hand cards as well as Earthues natural dyes and mordants.